SEALS IN HEAT. LOCKS OUT COLD.
A sustainable reimagining of our best-selling Whitney down hoody. We stuffed as much RDS (Responsible Down Source Certified) 800-fill DriDown™ as possible into our top-selling Women's Whitney Down Hoodie, resulting in the best insulated jacket that keeps you infinitely warm when the temperature plummets — yet packs down small when the activity level ramps up. Responsibly sourced down is treated with a hydrophobic finish, helping to retain the down’s natural insulating properties and fluffy loft, staying dry 10x times longer, even in wet weather. We added details like an overstuffed hood and a high collar to keep the elements out and three zippered pockets to keep the essentials in.
- 800 Fill RDS DriDown™ with PFC Free DWR
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets and inside kangaroo pocket
- Insulated Yoke with Zippered Chest Pocket
- Stows into zippered pocket
- Overstuffed hood and high collar increases comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Shell: 50% Recycled Nylon, 50% Nylon Ripstop with DWR finish
- Liner: 100% Nylon
Tech Specs - Size M
- Center Back Length: 27.75 in / 70.49 cm
- Sleeve Length: 35 in / 88.9 cm
- Weight: 12.36 oz / 350 g
- Model is 5'6" and wearing a size small