SUMMER IN THE SIERRA, ALL YEAR ROUND.
A sustainable reimagining of our best-selling insulated jacket for the coldest of days, the Women's Sierra is an essential winter staple to keep your spirits stoked on below-freezing days. Ultra-cozy and responsibly sourced 800-fill DriDown™ is treated with a hydrophobic finish, helping to retain down’s natural insulating properties and fluffy loft, staying dry 10x times longer, even in wet weather. Plus, a high collar, elastic cuffs and a cinch cord on the hem seals out the elements for functional, stormproof warmth. The result is an intuitive winter jacket for cold weather motivation, not hibernation.
- 800 Fill RDS DriDown™ with PFC Free DWR
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets and inside kangaroo pocket
- Insulated Yoke with Zippered Chest Pocket
- Stows into zippered pocket
- High collar increases comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- 50% Recycled Nylon, 50% Nylon Ripstop with DWR finish
- 100% Nylon
Tech Specs - Size M
- Center Back Length: 27.5 in / 69.85 cm
- Sleeve Length: 35 in / 88.9 cm
- Weight: 10.24 oz / 290 g
- Model is 5'6" and wearing a size small