Stretch And Warmth Where You Need It Most
The Women's Borrego Hybrid Jacket is your year-round defense against in-between weather: don it as a performance outer layer on mild days or add it as a mid-layer essential to your cold-climate strategy. Designed for active endeavors, movement comes freely with four-way stretch softshell material in the arms and seamless shoulders that lay comfortably flat under a pack. Lightweight Primaloft™ Eco Silver insulation in the core retains heat where you need it, and ample pocket storage keeps essentials close to your perfectly warm body.
- Hybrid softshell/insulation mapping provides abrasion resistant panels with insulation in key areas
- Primaloft™ Eco Silver provides warmth without bulk
- Fitted hood
- Shoulder seams removed for comfort under a pack
- Self stuff pocket with carabiner loop for easy packing
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior drop pockets for quick gear storage
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta (Body) 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex 4-way Stretch (Sleeves/Hood)
- Lining: 100% Nylon
Tech Specs - Size M
- Center Back Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
- Sleeve Length: 34.5 in / 87.63 cm
- Weight: 7.25 oz / 205.53 g
- Model is 5'6" wearing a size Medium.