Keep ‘em cozy.
From sleepaway camps to slumber parties, the Pika Youth is the best kids sleeping bag to nurture their excitement for warm weather camping. Synthetic insulation cradles warm air close to their body, and its durable polyester shell with a water repellent treatment resists wear and tear that comes with the turf of raising an outdoor-lovin’ kid. We added youth-friendly features like a dual-sliding, anti-snag zipper, an internal stash pocket for their headlamp, quick-to-warm fabric at the neck, and an easy-to-cinch hood to make their night away more comfortable and convenient. Best of all? It’s machine washable, because all their messy adventures deserve a clean, fresh start.
- Recycled polyester shell and polyester liner for a lightweight, durable bag, while reducing the environmental impact.
- PFC-Free C0 DWR.
- A brushed, quick-warming fabric at the neck adds extra comfort .
- Synthetic insulation is designed to capture warm air and keep it close to your body.
- Dual-sliding zipper allows you to open the bag in a variety of ways for increased ventilation.
- Hood cinch locks in heat.
- Internal stash pocket provides convenient storage for a headlamp, phone or other camping needs .
- Anti-snag zipper tracks for easy use with a draft tube along the zipper to prevent warmth from escaping.
- Shell: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester
- Liner: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester Pongee
- Temperature Rating: 40.0°F / 4.0°C
- Bag Shape: Hooded Rectangular
- Fill Weight: 32 oz / .9 kg
- Fits To: 60.0" / 152.0 cm
- Length: 60.0" / 152.0 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 52.0" / 132.0 cm
- Hip Circumference: 52.0" / 132.0 cm
- Foot Circumference: 52.0" / 132.0 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 9 x 14 in / 23 x 36 cm