Sweet dreams are made of this.
You might be new to the trail, but a great night’s sleep is an old habit you have no intention of ditching. Designed for optimal thermal efficiency, the Middle Mountain is a PFC-free mummy bag made from recycled materials for a sustainable sleeping system that doesn’t skimp on comfort when camping off the grid. Stay warm and dry even in cool, damp conditions with SierraLoft™ synthetic insulation and a DWR-treated shell, and cinch in the heat around your head with its adjustable hood. Convenient details like an anti-snag zipper, internal stash pocket for nighttime essentials and the included compression sack are sure to keep your backpacking goals and dreams within reach at all times.
- Recycled polyester shell and soft pongee liner for a lightweight, durable bag, while reducing the environmental impact.
- PFC-Free C0 DWR.
- SierraLoft™ Synthetic Insulation is designed to capture warm air and keep it close to your body.
- Mummy shape creates optimal thermal efficiency.
- Hood cinch locks in heat.
- Internal stash pocket provides convenient storage.
- Anti-snag zipper tracks for easy use with a draft tube along the zipper to prevent warmth from escaping.
- Comes with compression stuff sack for compact storage.
- Shell: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester
- Liner: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester Pongee
- Temperature Rating: 20.0°F / -7.0°C
- Bag Shape: Mummy
- Weight: 3 lb 15.3 oz / 1.8 kg
- Fill Weight: 48 oz / 1.36 kg
- Fits To: 72.0" / 183.0 cm
- Length: 80.0" / 203.0 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 60.0" / 147.0 cm
- Hip Circumference: 58.0" / 147.0 cm
- Foot Circumference: 40.0" / 102.0 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 10 x 11 in / 26 x 28 cm