The road to a great night’s sleep
Give yourself the freedom to stretch your perspective and your body. The oversized Indy Pass sleeping bag is designed to give you more room than a traditional mummy bag on camping and backpacking trips, so you can sprawl out and enjoy the comforts of sleeping in. It’s made with recycled and durable fabrics, featuring 550-fill hydrophobic down for lightweight, compressible warmth that’s easy to pack for the trail. No need to fumble around in the middle of the night: the cinchable hood hugs your pillow in place, an internal stash pocket keeps your headlamp and small camping essentials close at hand, and dual, anti-snag zippers get you in and out of bed easily.
- Recycled polyester fabrics for a lightweight, durable bag, while reducing the environmental impact.
- PFC-Free C0 DWR.
- 550 Fill Power Down for lightweight warmth.
- Oversized fit lets you sprawl out and move around.
- Dual-sliding zipper allows you to open the bag in a variety of ways for increased ventilation.
- Hood cinch locks in heat.
- Internal stash pocket provides convenient storage.
- Anti-snag zipper tracks for easy use with a draft tube along the zipper to prevent warmth from escaping.
- Shell: 50D Partially Recycled Polyester
- Liner: 50D Partially Recycled Polyester
- Temperature Rating: 30.0°F / -1.0°C
- ISO Comfort Rating: 36.0°F / 2.0°C
- ISO Limit Rating: 26.0°F / -3.0°C
- Bag Shape: Hooded Taper
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz / 1.02 kg
- Fill Weight: 19.4 oz / .55 kg
- Fits To: 78.0" / 198.0 cm
- Length: 80.0" / 203.0 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 66.0" / 168.0 cm
- Hip Circumference: 60.0" / 152.0 cm
- Foot Circumference: 40.0" / 102.0 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 7" x 14" / 18 x 36 cm