Eco-friendly sleep in a trail ready package.
Make camping easier and more enjoyable with gear designed to give you the best outdoor experience. The Boswell Sleeping Bag is packed with convenient and comfortable features at a value price for beginner campers or experts of leisure. Its oversized shape provides a roomy fit, meaning side and stomach sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night. Soft pongee fabric at the neck transitions to SierraLoft™ synthetic insulation for all-over warmth the second you crawl into bed, and the shell’s durable water repellent (DWR) coating ensures damp nights don’t ruin a deep sleep. Plus, intuitive details like a dual-sliding, anti-snag zipper, adjustable hood and internal stash pocket prevent midnight discomforts so you can be more refreshed for the next day’s outdoor discoveries.
- Recycled 68-denier polyester shell and 75-denier soft pongee liner for a lightweight, durable bag, while reducing the environmental impact.
- The soft pongee fabric at the neck adds extra comfort.
- PFC-Free C0 DWR.
- SierraLoft™ Synthetic Insulation is designed to capture warm air and keep it close to your body.
- Oversized fit lets you sprawl out and move around for a great night’s sleep.
- Dual-sliding zipper allows you to open the bag in a variety of ways for increased ventilation.
- Hood cinch locks in heat.
- Internal stash pocket provides convenient storage.
- Anti-snag tracks for easy use with a draft tube along the zipper to prevent warmth from escaping.
- Easy roll-up straps attached to bottom of bag for compact storage.
- Shell: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester
- Liner: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester Pongee
- Temperature Rating: 20.0°F / -7.0°C
- Bag Shape: Hooded Rectangular
- Weight: 5 lb 5.4 oz / 2.42 kg
- Fill Weight: 64.2 oz / 1.82 kg
- Fits To: 78.0" / 198.0 cm
- Length: 84.0" / 213.0 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 68.0" / 173.0 cm
- Hip Circumference: 68.0" / 173.0 cm
- Foot Circumference: 68.0" / 173.0 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 11 x 15 in / 28 x 38 cm