Forget the Wrong Side, Wake up on the High Side
Solo and simplicity go hand in hand with the High Side 1 Person Tent, named one of the best small tents by Outside and Backpacker magazines. Perfect for bikepacking, fastpacking or ultralight trips when every ounce counts, this lightweight, one-person tent provide a maximum amount of space at a minimum amount of weight, thanks in part to its pre-bent poles and distinct tunnel-style build. Once set up, just extend the awning for extra storage or better ventilation and you’ll be livin’ large wherever your tread takes you. And when it’s time to break down camp, the 12-inch pole sections pack efficiently between bike handlebars or backpack frames so you can keep on moving at the perfect pace makes you happy.
- Pre-bent pole sections create "high side" over door maximizing livable space while minimizing weight
- Low profile design reduces weight, without feeling too cramped.
- Compact storage size takes up minimal space in your pack
- Secondary vestibule zipper creates "awning panel" that provides covered storage and improved ventilation
- No. of Poles: 2 poles
- Pole Material: Lightweight Aluminum
- Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Minimum Weight: 2lbs. 3.3oz / 1 kg
- Packaged Weight: 2lbs. 10oz / 1.2 kg
- No. of Doors: 1
- No. of Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule Area: 7.7 ft2 / 0.72 m2
- Floor Area: 17.2 ft2 / 1.60 m2
- Peak Height: 32" / 81cm
- Dimensions (L x W): 88 x 34 (head) x 26" (foot) / 224 x 86 (head) x 66cm (foot)
- Packed Size (L x W): 13.5" x 5.25" / 34.3 cm x 13.3 cm
- Design Type: Semi Non-Freestanding
- Number of Guylines: 6
- Stake Quantity: 13
- Please note that the weight specs on the hangtag are incorrect. Website specs are accurate.