Comfortable Living in the Great Outdoors
Perfect for mild, temperate camping with a family-sized group, the Fern Canyon 4 tent lets you leave behind the optional vestibule for a lighter, more view-worthy backcountry home. Its 3-pole construction is designed with stability and volume in mind to make your next group camping trip roomy and comfy. Rain is no obstacle with the tent’s 60-denier, abrasion-resistant floor and 1200MM waterproof fly with durable water repellent (DWR) coating, and a lightweight mesh body keeps air fresh and ventilated, even when the tent is sealed up. And when it comes to space-saving hacks, everyone’s home comforts are close at hand or easily tucked away with ample interior pockets, a gear loft and an e-port for connecting inside items to an outdoor power supply.
- 68-denier lightweight, bathtub-style floor and a 68-denier polyester fly coated in a 1200MM waterproof PFC-Free C0 durable water repellent (DWR) coating to keep moisture out.
- No-see-um full mesh body optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views.
- Fiberglass tent poles provide consistent performance under all seasonal conditions and are rust and corrosion proof.
- One large, easy entry door.
- Third pole increases volume and comfort by maximizing livable space.
- Don’t miss the views, even when the tent is sealed up with the zip down front window.
- Gear loft and multiple internal pockets keep your tent organized.
- E-port lets you bring all the comforts of home with you.
- Burrito bag makes storing your tent easy.
- Pole Material: Fiberglass
- Tent Body: Noseeum Mesh
- Tent Floor: 68D Polyester Taffeta, 1200mm WP, C0 DWR
- Tent Fly: 68D Polyester Taffeta, 1200mm WP, C0 DWR
- Capacity: 4
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Poles: 3
- Peak Height: 52" / 132 cm
- Floor Area: 56 ft2 / 5.2 m2
- Length: 96" / 244 cm
- Width: 84" / 213 cm
- Minimum Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz / 3.86 kg
- Packed Weight : 9 lbs 1 oz / 4.1 kg