Forget the wrong side, wake up on the high side.
'The Best Women's Thru-Hiking Gear of 2018'
12 Best Tents of 2018 – Backpacker Magazine
Read Full Article
The High Side 1 Person Tent’s pre-bent poles & distinct build provide a maximum amount of space and minimum amount of weight – perfect for the solo adventurer. Extend the awning and you’ll be living large.
- Pre-bent pole sections create "high side" over door maximizing livable space while minimizing weight
- Low profile design reduces weight, without feeling too cramped.
- Compact storage size takes up minimal space in your pack
- Secondary vestibule zipper creates "awning panel" that provides covered storage and improved ventilation
- Number of Poles: 2 poles
- Pole Material: DAC Featherlite Aluminum
- Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PeU, FR CPAI84
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Minimum Weight: 1lb 15oz / 0.88kg
- Packaged Weight: 2lbs 7oz / 1.11kg
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule Area: 7.7 ft2 / 0.72 m2
- Floor Area: 17.2 ft2 / 1.60 m2
- Peak Height: 32" / 81cm
- Dimensions (L x W): 88 x 34 (head) x 26" (foot) / 224 x 86 (head) x 66cm (foot)
- Packed Size (L x W): 13.5" x 5.25" / 34.3 cm x 13.3 cm
- Design Type: Semi Non-Freestanding
- Number of Guylines: 6
- Stake Quantity: 13