Your travel-ready, cozy go-to.
Whether you’re snuggling under the sky for a shooting star marathon watch party or stacking your sleeping bag with an extra layer of warmth, the Basecamp Down Blanket is a versatile companion that deserves an invite on any adventure. This blanket is made from ultra-durable, recycled polyester to keep pace with your off-the-beaten-path ideas and is stuffed with responsibly sourced down for sleeping bag-like coziness. Insulated hand pockets keep your digits warm without needing to keep a tight grip on the edges of the blanket, and the blanket’s stuff sack doubles as a DIY pillowcase so you can squeeze every drop of pleasure out of your leisure.
- Recycled 50-denier polyester fabrics are lightweight and durable, while also reducing environmental impact.
- 550 Fill Power down for lightweight warmth.
- Insulated pockets can be used to wrap the quilt blanket around you for extra comfort.
- Comes with pillow stuff sack for easy pack up and convenient storage.
- Shell: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester
- Liner: 68D Partially Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 1 lb 8.3 oz
- Fill Weight: 12.4 oz / 350g
- Dimensions (L x W): 57" x 50" / 145 x 127 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 10 x 12 in / 25 x 30 cm